Because all the good ones are either gay or taken. If your person is a gay man, your in the right community. If yours is taken, join claim_the_taken If you want to claim a gay girlfriend join our sister community claim_a_gay_gf
You may claim any gay men, fictional characters, drag queens, LJ users (with their approval of course).
1. Only 1 gay boyfriend per person.
2. You may share your gay boyfriend but ONLY if you specify if you would like to share him when you claim him. Please say when you are claiming if you want to share or not.
3. Not fighting! If you are involved in starting a fight or making bad comments you will be banned from the community and your gay boyfriend will be avaliable.
4. If you are leaving the community, please say that you are leaving so that users will know if your gay boyfriend is avaliable.
5. No multi-users. If it is found that you have multi-LJ's, then all of your users will be banned and your gay boyfriend/s will be up for grabs.
6. Please don't claim in the comments. This is very frustrating, annoying and hard to keep track of.
7. You MUST be a member to claim a gay boyfriend.
8. You can claim men who aren't out of the closet, but only if a minimum of 1 person agrees with you. Like, if you say you want to claim someone who is not yet out of the closet and you have a comment from someone saying that they agree with your choice of gay boyfriend then you can definately have that person.
9. Please say the person's full name. If you haven't already, that's fine, but I will just leave a friendly comment asking what that persons name is.
10. I need to know whether you are claiming the person or their character. For example, if you say you want Sean Hayes character Jack, then all you have to say is 'I claim Jack'-- you don't have to mention the actor who plays them.
W Will Truman (from Will & Grace) - cocoamix (NO SHARING) Willie Garson - rox_anna (NO SHARING) Wes Culwell - queerxcore (MAYBE SHARING) Will Wikle (Big Brother 5- miss_skarlet (NO SHARING) Will Young - adamsangel (NO SHARING) William Hernandez (The Real World Phillidelphia)- asiantnt (NO SHARING)
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!